I often get asked, 'who can make me a dress out of your fabrics?!' or 'where can I find a cool pattern for a peplum top?!'. So I have put together a list of some of the lovely makers who are consistently creating wares from my fabrics, as well as a few pattern makers and tutorial blogs. Hopefully this becomes a great resource for stitching/buying your own Ellie Whittaker garments!
- Keneena at Kablooie Store (above left) - both custom designs exclusive to Kablooie and custom creations via her Facebook group, using my fabrics.
- Shannon at Pretty Parcel - beautifully made wares (including dresses and accessories) using a variety of Ellie Whittaker fabrics.
- Kylie at Little Moo in Brisbane creates PDF bag patterns for beginner to intermediate sewers, fun embellishments AND runs sewing masterclasses
- Jackie at Dream a Little Creations (above right) - specialising in girls' pinnies from a range of EWF.
- Amanda at Lullaby Riot creates adorable kids' clothes and often takes preorders from my designs.
- Kirsty at Little Wombat Crafts has a huge online store of quirky kids' and adults clothing .
- Katie of Katie Makes a Dress (below right) is both a talented seamstress AND photographer passionate about sharing her wares and skills. She has a lovely blog full of helpful tutorials and sewing advice.
- Megan at Megan Nielsen Patterns (below left) sells the most delicious patterns to help you make a staple wardrobe of perfectly-fitting threads. She also has a great blog with tips and inspiration.
- Hello Dear Kids is a super cute PDF pattern shop I discovered on Etsy, with quirky Korean designs.
- Marayna at Kenzie Collective is my go to girl for matching accessories. We have a huge range of designs that will perfectly coordinate with your threads!
- We have a few designs in the works and upcoming with rad decal company Never Never Shop.